Stay competitive by releasing up to 90% of the value of your invoices.
Convert sales to cash quickly and boost your working capital
Invoice Finance from First Trust Bank is an asset-based debtor finance solution to your working capital needs. With Invoice Finance, we provide your business with an upfront release of up to 90% of funds tied up in unpaid invoices. So you can stay competitive by quickly converting sales to cash, maintaining a healthy cash flow and paying your suppliers in full and on time.
Features and benefits
- Invoice Finance quickly converts sales into cash and can release more funds than conventional sources of finance
- You can take advantage of cash and bulk discounts from suppliers
- Pay your suppliers promptly improving your company's business to business relations and payment reputation
- Your business can remain highly competitive and offer attractive credit terms to consolidate and develop customers’ goodwill
- The availability of finance to your business can grow in line with the growth in sales
- Your relationship with customers is not affected by the Invoice Finance arrangement and your debtors are unaware of the funding facility
- Funds that are released are used only as you need them
Please note that this information has been extracted from the First Trust website www.business.firsttrustbank.co.uk
Last updated: August 2016