Come and discover how iNFORMED FUNDING can help connect your business to finance
Join us at our launch event at the newly opened Metal Box Factory for a full afternoon and evening focused on the changing face of business finance
Followed by drinks & canapés and the opportunity to network with like-minded businesses
All registered attendees will also participate in amazing free draws with the opportunity to win one of the following:
- A luxury weekend for the family in Medieval Bruges, courtesy of iNFORMED FUNDING
- £125 to donate to a charity of your choice, courtesy of Advantage Business Partnerships
- £50 voucher towards storage space, courtesy of Lovespace
- A magnum of Champagne, courtesy of iNFORMED FUNDING
From 2pm – 5pm: FREE ENTRY. Sessions include:
- Is business finance in a state of revolution? Chris Dines, CEO iNFORMED FUNDING welcomes everyone to the Metal Box
- The Alternative Funding Life Cycle of a Business – This expert panel will explore how alternative funding platforms deliver funding solutions to businesses based upon their stage of growth and development. Come and ask our panellists from leading Alternative Funding platforms RateSetter, Market Invoice, Angels Den, Asset Match, rebuildingsociety, Lendinvest, ThinCats, Crowdcube and Money & Co what type of 'new' funding works for you. Combined they have created £500,000,000 of UK business finance!
- “Meet the Management Team” with Alan Coates – learn how Service Outsourcer, MCADO and innovative solar systems provider BBOXX have financed rapid growth
- “Bitcoin is dead! Long Live Bitcoin!” - Is Bitcoin a flash in the pan or will it redefine financial services as we know it? Jonathan Segal (Partner and Tech Guru, Fox Williams) leads a discussion with leading visionaries, Vinay Gupta and Preston Byrne
- “Meet the Management” with Andy Davis (ex-Editor FT Weekend) - learn how LoveSpace raised £1.8m in Crowd Equity
- Choose one of four FREE business clinics with top professionals from Buzzacott and Advantage Business Partnerships – advance booking is required for these private session, please register here
o How will investors value YOUR business?
o Having VAT nightmares?
o Stress-test your business strategy.
o Can you use R&D tax credits to fund your business?
Free refreshments will be served all afternoon, when you can also speak directly to a wide range of funders at their trade stands, and share experiences with other businesses
From 5pm – 9pm: FREE ENTRY Sessions include:
Meet and question Stephen Hammond MP – how can Government help London’s businesses grow? Stephen is not only the MP for Wimbledon, but also had a long career in finance so is best placed to answer your questions!
How will the economic outlook impact on your business? Find out with Key Note Speaker, Alpesh Paleja, Head of Economic Analysis at CBI
Is it time to talk to the Banks again? You get a chance to ask the question directly, during a “Question Time” panel of Directors from leading banks including NatWest and Barclays and “Challenger” Metro Bank
Key Note Speaker (To be announced) – “A revolution in the way we do finance?”
We will end the event with some fantastic food, drink, entertainment and networking with 100’s of other businesses! We will be wrapping up at 9pm.
We look forward to seeing you there!