Invoice finance is a really simple process, with you as a business invoicing your customer for products or services provided. When you raise the invoice, a copy is sent straight to us at Hitachi Capital. We will give you 85% of the invoice amount immediately with the remaining 15% given to you once we've received full payment from your customer less our fee, normally around 1.5% but can be as low as 0.5%.
This process can also be confidential, so that your customers are unaware of our involvement; however this works in a slightly different way. You continue to collect payments from your customer, but the money received goes in to a bank account held by us- it's that simple.