|Informed Funding - Events listing|
The Workshop Sessions are free to Workspace customers and Club Workspace Members. Non-Workspace customers may access the Workshops Sessions for £125(+VAT)
Are your business finances, customers, suppliers and staff increasingly being managed through a range of cloud applications, hosted services and shared data platforms? Do you check your bank statement and see a glut of debits going out to a spectrum of online suppliers you never heard of 5 years ago?
If so, you are in the same boat as most SMEs, and these Workshops provide a chance to check on whether your use of Apps and Cloud Services are efficient, effective, safe and legal! Used in the right way, your business can outperform the competition. A lack of strategic thinking in their use, and you can spend your time dealing with a mess of unnecessary process.
These Workshops will be delivered by a range of skilled experts in their fields, and present a chance for you learn from the experiences and recommendations of other business leaders. Some of the areas we will be covering:
- Choice: What are the right Apps to manage your Finances and Grow your Business
- Control: Data Storage, Confidentiality, Security and Access
- Connectivity: Between Apps, Platform and Devices.
- Cost: What should you be spending.
- Crime: with GDPR, making sure you stay within the law.
- Who is responsible for preparing and using company data – who should have access, and how to you manage confidentiality.
- How do you look after data – and where? How do you manage connectivity between your team, and customers and suppliers? How do you safely manage the array of devices utilised throughout your company?
- What financial applications can work for your business – and we will cover core accounting, analytical tools, cash forecasting, e-commerce and payment engines.
- What legal and regulatory matters should you be considering – how do you deal with GDPR, hosting security and confidentiality.
- What should you be spending on all of this – and do you get the return you want? What are the pitfalls to avoid?
Delegates will have the opportunity to follow up directly with the experts involved.
There are two sessions available.
- Workshop One – 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- Workshop Two – 3.30pm to 5.30pm