|Informed Funding - Events listing|
How to Fund and Launch New Products and Services – 21st November 2018
Are you an organisation looking to profit from the launch of new products and services? If so, you are already in the business of R&D, and this is a workshop aimed at helping you to achieve commercial success.
This is a unique opportunity to better understand how to focus on R&D, source Commercial Finance, access Grant Funding, benefit from Tax Credits, protect your Investment and achieve a profitable launch.
The Workshop will suit a range of different business, including:
- Pre-Revenue, but with an exciting proposition in development
- Post launch, but with more finance required to fully commercialise the Opportunity created
- Existing businesses with the potential for “spinning out” a new proposition that requires investment.
These will be intense, rewarding, sessions, run by leading specialists. We encourage sharing of ideas and challenges between attendees, something that can be continued during the refreshment break and at the evening seminar.
The sessions will cover:
- Sourcing specialist commercial finance
- Accessing Grants and similar funding
- How to process R&D tax credits
- How to account for R&D
- Spinning out new opportunities from your core business
- Protecting your IP – from both competitors and potential partners
- Commercial Strategies for launching new products and services
- Access to Government Agencies that can provide support
The workshop will be facilitated by experienced experts covering strategy, finance and legal matters:
EFM – Finance experts
The Legal Director - Legal experts
Clarity Wealth Management – Financial advisers