|Informed Funding - Events listing|
Funding and Financial Strategy Consultation Service
Looking to review your financial or funding strategy?
Book a one hour 1 to 1 consultation with Informed Funding. Business Owners have used the free service to:
- Fully understand the personal implications of taking on debt and the practical implications of using the wrong type of finance to fund or grow their business
- Question if they really know what an invoice finance facility costs their business beyond the headline rate
- To avoid possible expensive future mistakes by giving away too much equity too cheaply
- Learn why convertible debt might be the wrong thing to take on when they are growing their business
- Determine if Grants and R&D funding are a business option for their business
- Identify suitable sources of funding and receive relevant introductions
- Tap in to the extensive Informed Funding network of experienced business leaders
TIME: 1-hour session may be booked throughout the day from 12:30pm to 5:30pm
WHERE: 14 East Bay Lane, The Press Centre, Here East, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford, London E20 3BS.
COST: Consultations are FREE and available exclusively to Directors and other Senior Leaders of Plexal members. Consultations will last 1 hour.
Nothing suitable? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to work around you
More about the consultations
Finance is the number one challenge for the majority of business owners. Adequacy of cash is dictated by a host of different factors, both tactical and strategic – and that’s before they can identify appropriate external funding.
A 1:1 consultation can help you through the finance maze. provide the type of independent, experienced and trusted, guidance on financial challenges that is so hard to find or too expensive to consider.
Informed Funding’s consultations result in a confidential report that identifies underlying finance challenges. These can be immediate, such as the need to finance new orders, or longer term, such as the need to fix on a business growth model.
Informed Funding (“iF”) give practical suggestions on next steps, including introductions to potentially suitable funders always follow up after a consultation and, in more complex scenarios, iF can also set up a more in-depth review at minimal cost.