|Informed Funding - Events listing|
Looking to review your financial or funding strategy?
Finance is the number one challenge for the majority of business owners, particularly in New and Growing businesses. Adequacy of cash is dictated by a host of different factors, both tactical and strategic – and that’s before they can identify appropriate external funding.
Book a one hour 1 to 1 consultation with Informed Funding. Directors and other Senior Business Leaders have used the free service to:
- Fully understand the personal implications of taking on debt and the practical implications of using the wrong type of finance to fund or grow their business
- Question if they really knew what an invoice finance facility costs their business beyond the headline rate
- To avoid possible expensive future mistakes by giving away too much equity too cheaply
- Learn why convertible debt might be the wrong thing to take on when they are growing their business
- Determine if “Free Money” is an option for their business – Review and Explore
- Ask whether unsecured debt really means they have no personal risk
Review our Informed Funding Hub or more information on our partnership’s support services.
WHEN: Tuesday 21st May
TIME: 1-hour session may be booked throughout the afternoon
WHERE: Club Workspace, Kennington Park Business Centre, 1-3 Brixton Road, London, SW9 6DE
COST: Consultations are FREE and available exclusively to leasehold customers of Workspace and members of Club Workspace.
Nothing suitable? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to work around you
A 1:1 consultation can help you through the finance maze. provide the type of independent, experienced and trusted, guidance on financial challenges that is so hard to find or too expensive to consider.
Informed Funding’s consultations result in a confidential report that identifies underlying finance challenges. These can be immediate, such as the need to finance new orders, or longer term, such as the need to fix on a business growth model.
Informed Funding (“iF”) give practical suggestions on next steps, including introductions to potentially suitable funders always follow up after a consultation and, in more complex scenarios, iF can also set up a more in-depth review at minimal cost.
The support of Workspace means that these 1:1 consultations are delivered to a limited number of Workspace customers, with your time being the only cost involved.
Open to Workspace customers and Club Workspace members only.
Please note sessions are occasionally delivered by Skype, which previous attendees have found just as beneficial. Once registered, you will be contacted in advance if this is the case, to ensure this is a suitable arrangement for you.