- Business Invoice Finance offers you a simple and effective way to free up cash from your invoices
- Get up to 90% of the value of invoices the next working day
- With Factoring we can manage your credit control and sales ledger
- Protect your business against late or bad payers
- See more about the benefits and how it works for a step by step guide to Invoice Finance.
- Arrangement fees apply
Improve cash flow
- You can get up to 90% of your invoice value the next working day
- Receive the balance (less any charges) when your customers pay
- Invoice Finance grows with your business - the more you sell the more funding you can generate
- With our credit protection service, guard against late payment and bad debts
- Avoid the hidden costs associated with providing extended credit for your customers.
Frees you up to focus on running your business
- With Invoice Finance, HSBC can sensitively manage your credit control and sales ledger
- With over 50 years of experience, we're experts at collecting commercial debt
- Invoices usually act as security instead of personal or business assets
- Credit protection guards you from late payment and bad debts giving you peace of mind.
Is Invoice Finance right for your business?
- As a general guide, Invoice Finance is suitable if:
- You sell to other businesses on credit terms
- Your projected business turnover is over £500,000 (to qualify for Business Invoice Factoring). This also includes new business start ups.
- Invoice Finance is available to both existing HSBC and non HSBC business customers.
Please note that this information has been extracted from HSBC Invoice Finance (UK) Ltd website www.business.hsbc.co.uk/1/2/business-banking/business-loans-and-finance/business-invoice-factoring. Last updated:August 2016