When you need help to unlock the money you’ve earned.
If your cashflow is being restricted by late paying customers then Invoice Finance can help you to unlock the cash tied up in your unpaid invoices. It can release up to 90% of the value of an invoice, usually within 24 hours of it being raised. This service is provided by Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance to businesses with an annual turnover of £50,000 or more.
Receive up to 90% of the value of unpaid sales invoices usually within 24 hours.
A flexible facility that grows with your invoices.
Frees time and money to invest in your business.
Invoice Finance is a flexible way to free up working capital for your business.
- Benefit from a cash boost or the peace of mind of more predictable cashflow.
- Plan ahead with confidence and increase your bargaining power with suppliers.
- Receive up to 90% of the value of unpaid invoices within 24 hours.
- No other business assets are usually required to secure this funding.
- Sales ledger management assistance available.
- Access to information on customer ratings and expert help with overseas customers.
- Normal fees apply
Please note that this information has been extracted from the Bank of Scotland website www.bankofscotlandbusiness.co.uk/loans-and-finance/invoice-finance
Last updated: July/2016